Wireless Cycle Computer Speedometer
Order by the 18th to get it by Christmas.
Free delivery on orders more than R999.
Easy & convenient returns.
Have any questions? Visit our FAQ's.
The wireless LCD digital cycle computer bicycle speedometer is able to assist cyclists when they are training and would like to know the status of their progress and efforts. The speedometer is used to calculate current speed, odometer, trip distance, maximum speed, average speed and elapsed time.
What you need to know:
- Colour: Black
- Wireless monitoring: No wire needed to connect the sensor
- Built-in vibration sensor: Sleep when you stop and reactive when your start cycling
- The distance between the sensor and bike computer should not exceed 60cm
- The distance between the sensor and magnetic head should be around 3mm
- Suitable for installation in the seat tube diameter of approximately 2.5cm
- Powered by: One 23A 12V battery and one CR2023 battery (Not included)